TELUS CONVENTION CENTRE
The convention will take place at the Telus Convention Centre.
Located in downtown Calgary, the Telus Convention Centre has 122,000 sq. ft. of dedicated convention space, some 47,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space, five pre-function areas and 36 meeting rooms.
A hub for local, national and international conventions, congresses, meetings, and events, the convention centre is an integral part of the city centre. Each year, more than 250,000 people a year visit the convention centre as well as nearby shops, restaurants, businesses, services and attractions.
The convention will take place in Exhibition Hall CDE on the Upper Level of the North Building. The hall can be accessed directly from 8th Ave SW, 7th Ave SW and 1st Street SE. +15 Walkways connect the Telus Convention Centre to the South Building and to the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
The Calgary Parking Authority runs a 433-stall underground parkade (Lot 60) at the Telus Convention Centre and can be accessed from 1st Street SE (727 – 1st Street SE). For more information about Lot 60, including rates and a map, click here.
Other parking includes:
- Impark – Performing Arts Centre – Lot #80
- Impark – Palliser Parkade – Lot #6
- Impark – 218 – 10th Avenue SE – Lot #245
- Indigo Parking – Le Germain, 899 Centre Steet SW – Lot #056
- Calgary Parking Authority – Lot 7 – 208 – 9th Ave SW
- Calgary Parking Authority – Lot 26, City Hall Parkade